Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mother/Daughter Dates

Trying to spend as much time as possible with my girl this year.  Both of us are very busy and sometimes have a hard time finding time to be alone with each other, so we have to work at it.  We went to see Keith Urban in concert a few weeks ago with her best friend and her mother.  I don't think we will ever miss a chance to see Keith Urban.  He is amazing!  We started a dance class (Adult Jazz/HipHop) together with the same friend and her mother.  Should be entertaining to see us "bust a move".  (I am pretty sure that is an out of date phrase, but don't know what else to say.)  This morning, we went on a Starbucks date.  (Yes, Pumpkin Spice Latte is back!)  I am leaving tonight for a 10 day trip to Buenos Aires and needed some excuse to spend time with her.  When I asked her last night to go to Starbucks, she looked at me and said she was going to ask me the same thing.  Like mother, like daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment